Subject: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference
From: "Ronan Murphy" <[email-masked]>
To: "Liisa Pakosta"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>, "Julianne Juarez" <[email-masked]>,Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2025 19:29:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

On behalf of the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), I am honored to 
invite you to serve as a featured speaker at the CEPA Europe Tech & Security 
Conference on the prevailing challenges in EU-US tech and security relations 
in Brussels, Belgium on June 5 at a time of your convenience. Given your 
leadership in these issues, we would be keen to feature your perspectives.

This half-day conference will bring together thought leaders, policymakers, 
innovators, and experts to discuss the most pressing tech and security 
policy challenges for Europe and the United States. Commemorating CEPA’s 
20th anniversary, the conference will examine the intersections of 
technology, trade, and security, including technology supply chains, EU-US 
approaches to the China challenge, and the role of technology and innovation 
in allied defense.

We would be honored to have your participation in our conference in June. 
Attached, please find a formal invitation from our President and CEO Dr. 
Alina Polyakova. Should you have any questions, or would like to confirm 
participation, please reach out to me or my colleague Eduardo Castellet 
Nogués ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]).

All the best,

Ronan.

Ronan Murphy

Director, Tech Policy Program

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004

 <https://www.cepa.org/> www.cepa.org |  <https://twitter.com/cepa> @cepa | 
<tel:+12029613556> +1-202-961-3556

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://bit.ly/rm_cepa> WhatsApp me